Saturday, May 5, 2012

Steampunk ... omg what is that ...

Steampunk style ...

I went searching for some Steampunk items and I found these. It was interesting to see the amount of stuff some designers in SL give for free so we all can use them, and doing some hunts also helps one find a lot of items. Happy hunting and enjoy your Second Life!
Boniefacio

Shape : my own
Eyes : pulse avatar art eyes #17
Skin : pulse VM #3 to be found in Secondlife library vampire avatar petrik
Outfit : BLAKOPAL DESIGNS - FREE GIFTS !! (blogged before by Luc)
This outfit can be found on the SL Marketplace in black and in the shop in brown.
Steampunk hat : by TORIE ZEPLIN CREATIONS only on the SL Marketplace - it's modify so I changed the colour
Free steampunk armor shoulder: by TORIE ZEPLIN CREATIONS only on the SL Marketplace - it's modify so I changed size and colour

No comments:

Post a Comment